20070312

Filitico Owl Radio mix --el otro soy yo-- feb 27 progressive psychedelic trance

My third mix of the year comes full circle back to the psychedelic side of things. This is much closer to what I will be spinning at Ultra Music Festival this year. I will find some space to host all the mixes soon.

This is the last partially non-harmonic mix I am making and I will tell you why soon. As you can also see, I have a couple old favorite record labels that I believe represent the majority of the progressive psychedelic trance scene. I should have added something from Digital Structures as well.

Tracklist: (format: track # - artist - song [record label]

01. Soul Surfer - sunrise at mells beach [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
02.
Soul Surfer - riding the wave [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
03.
Son Kite - focus *
04.
Andromeda - slip streamed [Groove Zone]
05.
Shy Flynn & D-nox - 8 bit discussion [Tatsu] -> this label is now defunct :(
06.
Freq - we communicate [Groove Zone]
07.
Freq - cosmic nature [Zillion Mental Anarchie]
08.
Oryx - sergio [Tatsu]
09.
Fred Numf - universal language (marc o tool remix) [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
10
Neo Logic - body move [Candyflip]

No comments:

Cloud Nine