20080128

Digitigrade for names' sake

Finally, although 2008 is off to a slow start with the apartment transition and all, I have some timely and timeless goodies for the year's first show, Digitigrade 1.

For my new year's resolution, I have decided to split my mixing into 3 split personalities. All of my Psy-related mixing will remain under the FiliTico moniker, and the club stuff under a new name: Alberto Flow.

Finally, a new class M classified project I am starting with a friend (read: anonymous, since he doesn't know he is in the group yet) which is still unnamed (and im taking ideas from all over the place) will be developed over the next couple weeks.

The show, Digitigrade will be the tag I use for official Owl Radio mixen, not that you care for any of this, yet you read on, several dozen words after the beginning of the post ;)

So strap on your strap on and wiggleskip to tomorrow's dirtey drumbeats, Tuesdays 7-9 p.m. Eastern Time. If the recorder is working, mixes shall be promptly posted.

No comments:

Cloud Nine