20080314

Giovanni Sollima/Lasse Gjertsen - Sogno ad Occhi Aperti (Daydream)

Fast rising Nowregian videographer Lasse Gjertsen teams up with passionate Italian cellist Giovanni Sollima in a two part film that turns your tears inside out with the beautiful melodies and matching backdrops and setting. Here are the two You Tube enabled pieces:





Lasse has a big future ahead of him, and as he states in his You Tube page, and clipped here:

"A long time ago I promised myself never to do commercials. That's because I don't think it's right to push (usually unneccesary) products on fellow human beings, and I'm not very fond of advertisement because it's annoying and nothing more than annoying, and in my eyes an evil way of marketing. I also consider myself a true artist, with a conscience and a soul, and I would not feel good at all if I used my (so called) talents to promote a commercial product..."

Yes indeed. This is a cause worth rebelling for, right?

No comments:

Cloud Nine