20080613

What You Can Do For Music?

You do what you can, but food comes first (most of the time). As you may or not have noticed, I haven't really been posting much lately, and I attribute that to my preparations to outsource myself.

What if I could work in a geographically independent manner? My preference is a nice secluded beach in Costa Rica next to a nice beach-house-club and decent sound equipment to throw some sandy parties

So I tirelessly toggle Ideas noting what sticks to the pan as I consult pen-pals (remember those days?) for feasibility.

What if I start a blog about outsourcing myself...but of course continue this one which will only happen if and when I make some more free time...

Right now I sit in a cubicle (an open one, mind you)...

...Sitting through a shitty band
Getting dog shit on my hands
Getting hassled by the man
Waking up to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Picking up trash on a freeway
Feeling depressed everyday
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog at the pound
Living in a tweeker pad
Getting yelled at by my dad
Saying I'm happy when I'm not
Finding roaches in the pot
All these things I do
They're waiting for you
(Sublime - Garden Grove lyrics)


...or not

No comments:

Cloud Nine